- For registration, you must register 24 hours before the start date of the course
- All courses information done by telephone on behalf of the institute, so before you start the course, you should contact the Institute's training unit to attend the class (Obviously, if your mobile number is not active, No responsibility for the constellation of the class, the beginning of the class, etc. is not the responsibility of the institution)
Attend the course
- Permitted absences in each period are one-third of the duration of the course. Otherwise, the end-of-course certificate will not be awarded.
Transfer and cancel
- Cancellation of the course does not constitute tuition reimbursement and Refund tuition is only possible in one of the following two ways and after completing the cancellation form:
- Failure to form the course up to 50 days after the proposed training date
- Announcement of no definitive formation of the course
If necessary, transfer the course, transfer is carried out in the following ways:
- Notify the training unit at least one week before the expected date
- In case of transfer from any period, cancellation and Refund Tuition is canceled.
In case of cancellation of attendance at training courses, the terms of the deduction are as follows:
Time off Deductible percentage Two weeks before the course free Between two weeks to one week before the course 10% Between a week and three days before the course 30% Between three days to one day before the course 40% Day of the Course 50%
- Attendance and presentation of a project or work in the classroom are effective in obtaining a passing grade.
- Certification is free of charge, but the responsibility for the accuracy of the Personal profile was the responsibility of the student and if you need to re-issue the certificate, you will receive a 10% rebate. So, fill in your personal information in the certificate form that is given after the end of the course, pay attention carefully.
- After completing the course certification, the Institute will keep it in its archive for only one year and In case of no recourse, the Institute has no responsibility for it.
- Copywriting of certificate is subject to 10% Course fee, so please be careful about keeping it.
- If the grade is not received (class work, written exam or project), a certificate will not be issued.
Grade Description A+ Excellent A very well B+ Good B Satisfactory C No certification
This field is a combination of mechanic, electronic & computer engineering & its purpose is to connect these 3 fields so that advanced systematic controlling would be a lot easier, chipper & more flexible. Therefore all mechatronics students should be able to design, program & build these kinds of advanced systems.
The goal we have achieved during designing & building this set is that we can train programming, electronics, phase control & the operational method of industrial arms. No predefined module is used so you can train programming, controlling & electronics from A to Z. therefore basic concept of servo motors, drives & phase logic would be introduced to students.
The robot is given to the system by central control system (including a few control boards which contain a few CPU, input, output & connection links) & with the help of TP & because the freedom degree is 5°, it can easily move in different directions to get to the final point.[yt_tables type="bordered table-hover" background="#fff" color="#000" row_color="1,#009999" column_color="" cols="Name | Code| Weight (kg)| Length (cm)| Height (cm)" ]Mechatronics- robot training set| QV-MEC-R| 50| 110|90[/yt_tables]
Components, and workstations
- motor DC 190w
- motor DC 250w
- Step motor
- Servo motor
- Pneumatic jack
- Magnet sensor
- driver 100V -5A
- Switching supply source
- Encoder shaft
- Optic sensor
- TP (teach pendent)
- Aluminum table
- The whole set is made of aluminum
- The height of legs can be changed
- Easy transportation by the wheels
- Ability to lock the wheels
- Ability to change the size of the table by aluminum profile.
Power stations and distribution
Transfer station (Robot)